Since it was such a nice summer evening, Cory and I decided to go down to Speedway, IN to hit the Mug -n- Bun hot dog stand. Growing up, I remember going to the hot dog stand in Warsaw on summer evenings with the family and how special that was. We found a nice shady spot to park, put the tailgate down and enjoyed our hot dogs & root beer while we watched all kinds of different people pull in. It was such a fun ending to our day :) Plus, there was an added bonus...our drinks came in a 32 oz. plastic cup that we could keep, and each summer it's been a White family tradition to buy a "summer-fun cup" for use on the lake, well now Cory and I have ours!
Here's a link to a short video about Mug -n- Bun
2 comments:
ooooooh. B&K cheese fries!!!!
What a neat little place! It makes me want to go to Wayne's (OK's drive-through). I liked the video as well!
Post a Comment