Sunday, September 23, 2007

I was tagged by Dawn!

So, I was "tagged" on myspace by my dear friend Dawn. She lives in Raleigh, NC and works as a RN in the NICU at UNC-Chapel Hill. The last time I saw her was when she was a bridesmaid for our wedding almost a whole year ago...I miss you Dawn! I figured it would be fun to post this on our blog as well, so if any other friends wanted to join in this game of tag, we could keep it going.

Here are the rules:

The rules to this game of tag are simple -- once you have been tagged, you must write a blog with 10 weird, random things, little known facts or habits about yourself. At the end list 5 people you are tagging and why you choose them. Don't forget to leave a comment that says, "Tag you're it" and tell them to read your latest blog.

  • When I was born, I had to be delivered with forceps.
  • My original major at Purdue (and the reason why I chose to go to Purdue) was Athletic Training.
  • I went to Space Camp three times and REALLY wanted to be an astronaut or work for NASA, until I realized that mathematics is not my forte.
  • I'm afraid of fish and always freak out when we go swimming in the lake that fish are going to "get me".
  • I've had 2 needle sticks during my career as a RN....so far.
  • I would rather be the driver instead of the navigator.
  • I'm allergic to onions and lilies. Believe it or not, they're part of the same bulb family.
  • I've had to call 9-1-1 twice in my life. Once was when I was at an old boyfriend's house and his father collapsed (and died...I ended up doing CPR on him) and the last time was when I was living in Broadripple and my neighbor passed out while she was cooking on her stove and things caught on fire.
  • When I was younger, I had a gap between my two front teeth. Many years of braces and a permanent bracket later, my teeth are perfect!
  • I know how to use a microscope very well and can tell you the difference between hyphe and epithelial cells!
  • I hate ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise and pickles...ewww!

2 comments:

Mary said...

I'm right there with you on hating the ketchup, mustard, mayo AND pickles. Eric kept waiting for me to eat pickles while I was pregnant. Never happened.

Anonymous said...

That forceps thing explains a lot. LOL!