We did it! We bought our first home and couldn't be happier! We made our first bid yesterday afternoon, then received a counter offer this morning...which we then countered, and our 2nd bid was accepted! We're not going to put too many details out here yet since we still have the inspection and official paperwork to do. So, stay tuned! In the mean time, here are a few pics of our NEW HOME....
It's on a corner lot, so here is the front view:

And, I had to include a picture of my new kitchen...yes I'm calling it mine since I'm the one who does all the cooking ;)


10 comments:
Congrats, Julie! It's gorgeous!!! ~ Kristin (aka "kekis")
Yay! Congratulations to you both!! :)
Congrats Cory & Julie! I am so excited for you two... and the house is adorable... I can't wait for a housewarming party!
Congratulations on your big purchase. It is adorable.
Looks great. Congrats!
I'm going to commandeer your new kitchen!
Sorry I haven't had a chance to congratulate you any sooner...the boys have been really sick. Anyways...CONGRATS!!!! Welcome to the homeowners club!
We are especially happy for you. We hope you will not be moving in the SNOW!!! Right Cory? Congratulations, it looks like a beautiful home.
Forgot to sign the comment. Don & Karen
I just found your blog page today after talking with family last night. Your new home to be looks great. Can't wait to see more pics. Congratulations!!
Aunt Chick
Post a Comment