I've not been out of the house since Saturday evening last week after returning from the ER. Surprisingly, I've tolerated my activity restriction pretty well. I've kept busy with watching TiVo'ed shows, catching up on my reading, sending out lots of notes & cards and lots of time on the laptop. Plus, there's something nice about spending time our house, rather than time spent in our old apartment...there is no way I would have lasted this long in our apartment! So, since I've kept off my foot all week, I convinced Cory that I deserved a night out of the house, ha! After he got home from work and mowed the lawn, we headed down to Speedway to hit one of our favorite summer eateries...the Mug-n-Bun!
After our hot-dogs and root beers, we took a drive around the Speedway...things are starting to get busy since the race is next week! This was such a nice outing, we drove the Escape and had the moon roof and windows open, what a nice spring evening, and got to watch the sun set as we drove home to Westfield. It was a great evening :)
No comments:
Post a Comment