Saturday, June 28, 2008

Bouquet...

of lollipops that is! I ventured out of the house today with Cory to hit the local Kroger for a few items...usually this is nothing exciting, but when you have a serosanguineous nasal packing sticking 3/4" out your nose, I was certain that I would be drawing some interesting looks. Anyhow, I decided to treat myself to some Dum-Dum suckers, one of my favorites. We got home and I felt the need to go through the bag and see what flavors fate had bestowed upon us. Here is the breakdown: 8 mystery flavors, 6 coconut, 5 bubble gum, 4 butterscotch, 4 green apple, 4 mango, 3 cream soda, 2 strawberry, 2 grape, 2 tangerine, 2 cherry cola, 2 blue raspberry, 1 cherry, 1 peach and 1 cotton candy. What the heck happened to dum-dums? I mean really...only 1 strawberry in the whole bunch, but 6 freaking coconut? Coconut wasn't a flavor last time I checked...and mango, WTH? I was so disappointed when I found ZERO root beer, as those are my favorite, maybe I'll get lucky and I'll find a root beer in one of the mystery wrappers. Oh well, perhaps it's time to expand my dum-dum sucker palate?

3 comments:

Me said...

Mango? Seriously?!?... I would take them back and demand a trade! Those evil candy makers...

D said...

Mmm! I LOVE mango, but I didn't know they made mango lollipops! And I like coconut too...too bad I don't live closer! :)

Anonymous said...

Dawn~
Perhaps I shall send you a bouquet of Mango & Coconut suckers then :)