By posting this badge, we're declaring that in addition to humor, intelligence, wit, sadness, snarkiness, passion, exuberance, peace, stillness, excitability, anger or any other emotion you may witness on our site: 1) We will never intentionally hurt other people, whether we know them or not, whether they blog or not, whether they're celebrities or not, either through our words or our images. It's just not our style; and
2) We hope that by the time you've clicked away from our site, we've helped in some way to make your day just a little bit better.
Sincerely Promised,
The Two Alberts
PS ~ The Kind Blog is an amazing collection of fellow bloggers who hold the same ideals and standards listed above. To me, this is an important promise to keep because I/we have seen first hand how people's words, regardless in what form, can really hurt others. So, I encourage each of you, in your own time, to browse the kind blog collection...with love, Julie <3
2 comments:
congrats on your kind blog. Be glad I only blog about food, otherwise my blog would totally call out the retarded people I see on a daily basis. Because sarcasm is so my style!
To each their own, I suppose...
Post a Comment