Saturday, September 13, 2008

Fall, Understated

With fall being the Two Albert's favorite season, usually we go ~CrAzY~ with decor. This year, we decided to keep it clean, simple and new! I spent the better part of Thursday morning just browsing the aisles of Michaels, taking my time to get inspiration. As usual, I ended up bring too many things home and made some returns in the afternoon, ha! In addition to putting our fall lovelies out, our home is now filled with the warm scents of carmel, pumpkin spice and cinnamon and the sounds of football. We hope you're all planning to bring some of fall into your homes as well. Enjoy the pics!

The left side of our fireplace mantle - I fell in love with these jeweled pumpkins:


Close up of the amber colored mini jewels that I used as a base in my bud vase:


The right side of the fireplace mantle - I just love the colors in the berry branches:


The big picture of the mantle:


Our dining room table center piece:


Close up of the fall foliage in the center piece - bittersweet branches, berry branches and some small grapes (not fall, I know) with a great green color to anchor the piece:


Close up of the jeweled pumpkins, acorns and miscellaneous fall bits of the table center piece:


And who could forget the fabulous Bath and Body Works soap bottle in the kitchen, ha! And while this has nothing to do with fall, I must say how much I *love* my new towel stand by the sink! It's just perfect!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Love it and LOVE all your Willow Tree Angels =)