When I started this blog, I set it up so that the blog link was hidden in my blogger profile - that way, Cory and I could keep it "private" and only share the link with those whom we wanted to share our "news" with at this time - which was mainly due to the fact that I was so early along in pregnancy and we didn't want to announce anything until we were further along.
Well, today, I discovered an oversight on my part. When I added Cory as the 2nd admin on this blog (a few weeks ago), I forgot to tell him to go to his blogger profile & remove the Team Baby Albert link. Because of this oversight, I've noticed that people have been visiting the Team Baby Albert blog that we have not yet told about our pregnancy - something which I'm very sorry about b/c we were both SO looking forward to being able to announce our pregnancy to everyone in a better way than just "hey, look at our blog" . Obviously, this is no one's fault - however, I would ask that if you have accidentally "stumbled" across this blog (meaning that Cory or I didn't send you the direct link) that you please keep our "news" quiet & to yourselves, so that we may share our announcement when we feel the time is right.
Thanks so very much :)
Cory, Julie & Baby Albert
Well, today, I discovered an oversight on my part. When I added Cory as the 2nd admin on this blog (a few weeks ago), I forgot to tell him to go to his blogger profile & remove the Team Baby Albert link. Because of this oversight, I've noticed that people have been visiting the Team Baby Albert blog that we have not yet told about our pregnancy - something which I'm very sorry about b/c we were both SO looking forward to being able to announce our pregnancy to everyone in a better way than just "hey, look at our blog" . Obviously, this is no one's fault - however, I would ask that if you have accidentally "stumbled" across this blog (meaning that Cory or I didn't send you the direct link) that you please keep our "news" quiet & to yourselves, so that we may share our announcement when we feel the time is right.
Thanks so very much :)
Cory, Julie & Baby Albert
No comments:
Post a Comment