Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Confession - Some baby purchases!

So, as much as we planned on NOT buying anything for this baby until after our big 2nd trimester US, a few items have ended up being ordered, hehehe :) Nothing big and totally unisex!

This was the first baby purchase, the book "Baby Bargains" and it has been a great resource and read. It's similar to a Consumer Reports for parents and gives great reviews of value & safety. We've been looking up so many items in here and it has helped us to really narrow down our choices on things like cribs, play yards, strollers, car seats and such.



This is Yupik :) Our baby's first stuffed "thing"....I say "thing" because it's not an animal and to call it a person sounds bad, ha! I just adore Yupik, it's so soft and it's little weeble person body is precious!


A onesie for Mommy :) I found it at Gymboree on super sale!

And a onesie for Daddy :)

And finally, it's a sweetpea outfit for our little sweetpea :) Also from Gymboree on super sale!

Matching sweetpea pants!


1 comment:

Mary said...

I'm just getting back to my blog reading again since I'm so sick I can barely stop coughing and so pregnant I can barely move (so I'm mostly staying in bed). Just wanted to say congratulations and we're pulling for Baby Albert! Take care! Baby Shell will be here no later than Thursday, so our wait is almost over.