Thursday, April 16, 2009

Another first!

So, last night Cory and I were laying in bed watching Lost. Owen was moving around a lot, so I decided to try and feel his movements from the outside. Now, I was extremely doubtful that I would be able to feel him BUT.....I did - HOLY SMOKES!!!! He gave mommy a huge kick down low, right where my hands were :) It was such an amazing feeling - feeling him from the inside AND the outside! Of course this had to happen during Cory's favorite TV show, so we paused it while Cory tried to feel Owen. Poor daddy wasn't able to feel Owen, but I'm so glad that we were together for the first time he moved enough to feel from the outside :)


3 comments:

Katie said...

Aww. I might have gotten a little teary eyed at this post. Owen loves him mommy

Anonymous said...

yay for the first outside movement!
btw, thanks to both of you for inviting me to view your blog via invitation. I totally understand why you decided to make it invitation only! there are some creepers out there! I love to see how you and little owen are doing, glad things are well!

Katlin

Anonymous said...

yay for the first outside movement!
btw, thanks to both of you for inviting me to view your blog via invitation. I totally understand why you decided to make it invitation only! there are some creepers out there! I love to see how you and little owen are doing, glad things are well!

Katlin