Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sunday Evening Post

So, it's another Sunday evening already and I cannot believe the weekend is almost over. Cory was courageous enough to brave Lowe's today...they've been SO busy every time we've gone lately, most likely due to the great weather we've been having! Cory was able to mow the grass today, put down mulch and do a bunch of weeding....the yard looks amazing now!


We found a little gnome hanging out in our yard this week...here he is next to our front door shrub:


So, while Cory was busy with outside work, I've been working really hard inside on grading. Friday was my last day teaching for the spring semester - and it was bittersweet. I'm going to miss my girls and all the RN's at Women's so much! It's crazy to think that the next time I'll be at Women's will be when we're in labor with Owen! Anyhow, after clinical, the girls and I went out for a celebratory dinner and they gave me such a sweet gift - a pair of baby size blue scrubs for Owen :) My morning group also gave us the cutest baby book for Owen - so thoughtful.


2 comments:

D said...

I'm so glad I didn't buy those...I almost did! I was actually looking for baby Purdue scrubs and couldn't find any!

Love, Dawn

Amanda said...

I hope your knee is better. :) Your yard looks good, now if only your neighbors could get theirs up to par! :)