Tuesday, May 12, 2009

We're 25 weeks today!

Finally! Owen is a new veggie this week :) Look at that lovely eggplant, ha! Get used to it because this will be his size comparison for weeks 25 - 28.

Our Stats so Far:
14 days until we're in the 3rd trimester
105 days until Owen's due date....almost down to double digits!

How far along?
25 weeks baby!

Total weight gain?
NONE YET!!!!! Still at my pre-pregnancy weight - how many people can say keep saying that at 25w along! And believe me, my belly is really growing AND Owen is measuring right on track b/c we had a surprise US with my OB on Friday last week...yay for mommy!

Maternity Clothes?
Yep, I've made the transition to some maternity pieces, but I can still wear a fair amount of my pre-preg clothes too. I got a pair of the cutest jean capris this weekend - can't wait to wear them!

Stretch marks?
Yep, they're there, but don't bother me - it's all part of it!

Sleep?
Is now interrupted by potty breaks at least twice a night, and last night I was wide awake at 3am for no reason. I almost always have to sleep with a body pillow now as well.

Best Moment this week?
Seeing how much Owen has grown during our US on Friday and Cory getting to see how much this little one seriously moves!

Movement?
Yep all the time! Owen really loves to shake his stuff around 8p - 10p. I can feel almost all his movements from the outside and on a few occasions he's kicked hard enough to either move the pillow or laptop when it's on my lap!

Food Cravings?
Fountain Diet Coke - that's about it right now.

Gender?
We know it's OWEN :) So, team blue!

Labor Signs?
No, but I've noticed on days when I'm really active that my pelvis gets super sore & achy.

Belly Button?
Still in however, it's getting really shallow & flatter...so I'm wondering if it will pop?!

What I miss the most?
Having the same energy level that I had pre-pregnancy. It's much harder to just go & do like I used to. I have to carry snacks, take breaks, worry about where the potties are and be careful not to overdue it.

What I am looking forward to the most?
Our upcoming showers in May & June - I cannot wait to have our friends & family together in one room again :)

Milestones
? Honestly, I feel like everyday I'm pregnant with Owen is a milestone - here we are past our viability date, Owen is growing strong and I'm doing really well :)

No comments: