Cory here. Neither one of us slept last night - it was pretty rough. Julie finished the cervadil, and moved from 1-2cm to 2-3cm, which is pretty much what they expected it to do. They've since moved her to pitocin, which should start moving things along. The contractions are pretty intense and coming about every 2-3 minutes. She's such a trooper! Owen is apparently blissfully unaware of what's going on, and he's moving around like no one's business. Will post more updates as they happen...
5 comments:
Keep up the good work momma!
I will be checking this religiously today! Go, Julie! You rock!! :)
We're praying for you and thinking about all of you! Let us know if you need ANYTHING.
Oh how exciting! I'm so excited for you Julie and Corey!
Hey Julie - You're almost there! I'm sure your being a rockstar! Riley was 36 weeks and much smaller than Owen was and she didn't have to go to NICU (missed the cut off by 80 grams) so I have good vibes for his arrival. We had the body temp issue and billirubens but that is all so minor, nothing a heating lamp can't fix! Good luck and I can't wait to see pictures of the little guy! Sending you great thoughts for an easy delivery!
Post a Comment