Sorry for the delay. It's been a long day, to say the least :) Julie is still in labor, and still at 6cm as of 8pm. There hadn't been much progress in the past few hours. So we've talked with our doctor and they're going to check her again at 10. If there hasn't been much more progress, we're talking about a c-section. Honestly, after almost 30 hours with an hour or two of sleep in the past 2 days, I think we're at our wits end. :) I'll keep you posted!
3 comments:
Aw. Hang in there, Julie (and Cory)...keeping my fingers crossed for progress! And anxiously awaiting the news...
D
You both must be exhausted. Let her know I am thinking about her! I just know he will be here soon! ((hugs))
we love you owen and are so glad you are here you have the best mommy and daddy in the world all our love grandpa and grandma albert
Post a Comment