He'll be in what's called CCN, which is kind of between the nursery and the NICU for a minimum of 24 hours, just to make sure he keeps his temp, is breathing normally, etc. Chances are, since he's 35 weeks, he'll be there just for the 24 hours.
Julie is doing much better now, they're taking care of her and giving her some good meds. She should be able to sleep here in the next little bit. We'll get to see Owen again in about an hour or so. Thank you to everyone for your love, support, and prayers! More pics to come tomorrow!
14 comments:
I am so in love! I can't wait to meet him. . .see you guys in a few days!
Love, Aunt Sara
He's adorable!! Congrats Julie and Corey!!
Congratulations! He's beautiful!! I'm looking forward to lots more pictures and hopefully to meet him in person, in the not too distant future. All our love, Aunt Chick
I am so happy for all of you! I hope all of you are getting rest, and we can't wait to see you!
Congratulations! He's beautiful!
Congrats! I tried so hard to stay up last night, but finally crashed right before you posted this! I am so jealous of everyone that gets to see him so soon! Great job, Julie!!! Great job supporting Julie, Cory!
Love, Dawn
He looks great. Congratulations!
I am so thankful everyone is doing well. He is so cute. Congradulations Albert family!
Melissa
I am so thankful everyone is doing great. He is so cute! Congradulations Albert family!
Grandma Becky and PaPa Rick love you, Owen! We're so proud of your mommy and daddy. Welcome, dear grandson! Thank you, Jesus, for this blessing!
Welcome, dear baby Owen. Grandma Becky and Papa Rick love you so much. We're very proud of your mommy and daddy. Rest well, little one. We're so happy you're here. THank you, Jesus, for this blessing.
Wow, he's adorable!!! congratulations mom and dad! Can't wait to meet you, Owen!
xoxo,
Cass
Ah congrats! Good job Mommy! What a cutie!
Congrats to the both of you!
Post a Comment