Monday, August 31, 2009

Owen's new toy!

Owen and I decided to snuggle in our bedroom this morning while Daddy was getting ready for work. Owen was so fascinated by the shadows & shapes in the room that I decided to get out his boppy floor time activity mat.

HE LOVED IT!

It kept him interested for well over two hours - I was right there with him the whole time and when he would fuss, I would just shake one of the arches to make the little critters move and he was interested again!

Here he is looking at the ladybug...

Here he is looking at the mirror in the flower...

Here he is looking at the bumblebee...

We just got back from a Target run and he's sleeping in his car seat....so I'm not going to move him until he wakes himself up :)

1 comment:

D said...

How adorable! He is seriously so alert and attentive for just now being term!! :) Good job, Mommy & Daddy!