Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Sweet Sleeping Owen!


Yesterday, Owen let me put him down in his pack-n-play for about an hour! He was nestled in his sleep positioner and tolerated being on his back - this is a HUGE milestone! He gets a lot of tummy time during the day (and night) with me since that's what he prefers, and while we do try to put him on his back just as often, he frequently does not tolerate it.

Today, Owen and I spent about 2hrs walking around the Fashion Mall at Keystone to get our exercise in and to look for some good bargains! I had a 20% off your entire purchase coupon at Gymboree (from my mom - thank you!) so we found 3 super cute pieces, then baby GAP was having a buy-one-get-one-free sale so we picked out 2 pieces there. Owen was an angel at the mall - he had some awake moments where he would just look all around, but for the most part he slept soundly.

Cory came home for lunch today and was sitting next to Owen and I on the couch - I was just holding Owen on a pillow to support him enough so he could stretch himself out when Cory leaned over and said "Hi there Owen" and sure enough, little Owen stretched his neck back & turned his head to look at his daddy! It was just the sweetest moment and I'm so glad that we were all here together to see it :)

No comments: