Monday, September 7, 2009

Fall has arrived in the Albert home!

I know that I don't need to talk about how Fall is my MOST favorite season...because most of our readers already know that :) I couldn't resist using part of today to get out the bin of fall decorations and bring some of the autumn warmth into our home.

Welcome....come on in - I've got pumpkin spice & creamy caramel plug-ins all around the house, so it even smells like fall!


Our floating shelves got a re-design today, however, I cannot wait to work on them some more once we have Owen's professional pics taken this week!

A family of pumpkins grace our fireplace mantle - I love how they shine :)

Some bittersweet branches to spruce up the dining room table:

We have a busy week coming up. Tomorrow, I have my 6wk post partum (and post op!) follow up appointment with my OB. Then, in the evening Cory and I are meeting with Pastor Mills to get ready for Owen's baptism which is coming up in October. On Wednesday evening, Rich Miller (our wedding photographer) is coming to our home to do Owen's newborn photo session and to get some family pictures of the three of us - we cannot wait!

No comments: