I am not among your ranks! While I appreciate the historical importance of Thanksgiving in American history, I am by far a Christmas girl through and through and it's taking all my will power to NOT put up the Christmas decorations this minute!
So, to keep you all off my back I've added a Turkey day blog design, but I refuse to stop listening to my Christmas music! And since we're spending Turkey day in NY, Cory and I are currently in negotiations on decorating before we leave for NY so that way when we return home we'll be welcomed into a home full of warm holiday spirit!
2 comments:
Stay strong, Cory. ;-)
Decorate before you go! I have been listening to Christmas music since November 1st (can't remember if I read where you were from or not), but in Detroit, there is a radio station that starts playing Christmas music November 1st and I love it!
Happy, Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment