Monday, December 14, 2009

'09 Christmas Tree

Oh Christmas Tree.....Oh Christmas Tree :)

Owen's 1st ornament from his Papa Rick :)

Owen's 1st ornament from Mommy & Daddy

We weren't sure what Owen's reaction would be to the tree - but so far he seems to really like looking at it regardless of the time of day or if the lights are on or off. It's a real pine tree, so we were a bit nervous about the possibility of Owen having a reaction to it, but so far all is well.

As most of you know I live for decorating - especially around the Holidays. However, this year things are very modest at the Albert house - we have our tree, our nativity scene and our stockings up, that's it. There's just so much baby stuff that we HAVE to have out right now (which takes up a lot of room) and to be honest I'm pooped at the end of the day and don't feel like going through bins & arranging things, ha!

I plan to make up for the lack of decorations in Holiday baking :)

No comments: