Last night the three of us ventured out to find our Albert family Christmas tree! For the 3rd year in a row, we found it at the Allisonville Nursery...and as a bonus, I had a 25% off coupon!!
Here is Owen getting ready to leave - we talked all day about how we were going to find a tree and put it in the back of daddy's truck to bring home....just like his onesie!
Here is Owen getting ready to leave - we talked all day about how we were going to find a tree and put it in the back of daddy's truck to bring home....just like his onesie!
We're bringing the tree in this afternoon so I'll post tree pics soon!
2 comments:
Mmmm. Puppy chow. Owen looked adorable as usual! :)
I must have the recipe for this puppy chow! Owen is such a cutie pie!
Post a Comment