Yesterday was an a-m-a-z-i-n-g day for Owen!
He rolled over
and
he has learned to clap his hands!
Before Cory left for work yesterday morning he was playing with Owen for a bit. Cory's been working with him to clap his hands together for awhile and out of the blue while he was clapping and saying "yay" Owen put his hands together and just smiled! So we did it over and over again and sure enough, whenever we would clap, Owen would bring his hands together too!
Then later that afternoon, I had put Owen down for a nap in his crib (like I always do - nothing different) then about 25min later I hear him crying and go check on him. Well, my baby that I had placed on his tummy to sleep was looking up at me on his back! I think he might have scared himself because of that. So, I picked him up and we called daddy right away to tell him what happened!
Our little guy is growing up....le sigh :)
He rolled over
and
he has learned to clap his hands!
Before Cory left for work yesterday morning he was playing with Owen for a bit. Cory's been working with him to clap his hands together for awhile and out of the blue while he was clapping and saying "yay" Owen put his hands together and just smiled! So we did it over and over again and sure enough, whenever we would clap, Owen would bring his hands together too!
Then later that afternoon, I had put Owen down for a nap in his crib (like I always do - nothing different) then about 25min later I hear him crying and go check on him. Well, my baby that I had placed on his tummy to sleep was looking up at me on his back! I think he might have scared himself because of that. So, I picked him up and we called daddy right away to tell him what happened!
Our little guy is growing up....le sigh :)
1 comment:
Yay Owen! 2 huge firsts! He's going to be a rolling fool now, watch out, about a month or so after she started rolling she was crawling!
Post a Comment