Monday, February 8, 2010

Super Bowl 2010

Our friends Ann & Gabe invited us to watch the super bowl with them this weekend. We had SO much yummy food, lots of good play time with the 3 little boys and a great visit with Ann & Gabe. Although the hometown Colts didn't win, I was very happy for Drew Brees - a former Boilermaker for his super bowl win and MVP award!

Here's Ann and the 2 bearded men, hehehe.
Owen loved every moment with Noah and Benjamin - he would just follow them with his big blue eyes to see what they were doing. Both the boys were very sweet with Owen - bringing him toys and keeping him entertained.

Owen was showing off how well he could sit up and while I was talking to Ann about how much Owen loves to stand up - she took him over to a low ottoman and let him practice standing up & holding on...what a big boy!


Ann was so sweet and rocked/fed Owen at bedtime and put him down for us. Unfortunately, I fell asleep during the 3rd & 4th quarter of the game and I guess at one point Cory & Gabe were the only ones awake, ha! We had a great time but are sad that football season is over for the year.

No comments: