Tuesday, May 25, 2010

First attempt at the kiddie pool!

The weather was so HOT yesterday that I thought it would be the perfect time to get Owen his own little kiddie pool. So, we hit walmart on the suggestion of Miss Lisa and her precious Nicholas (love you guys!) and found the perfect pool for Owen. We came home, I spent 20 min blowing it up....all while Owen insisted on crawling on it, ha! Then, with baby in tow, took it outside, filled it up with water and got Owen all changed into his swim trunks. We picked out some bath time toys to throw in the pool, slathered the baby in sun screen and grabbed some towels and the radio, then headed out to swim!

However, bad mommy forgot to let the water heat up before putting the baby in, so here is the result of our 1st swimming adventure:


We're going to try again today...after letting the water heat up, ha!

3 comments:

Allie said...

I love his swim trunks! So cute! I can't wait until we have warm weather so that we can take out our pool again!

I just saw your comment about the booster seat, we love it! We had the same high chair as you guys and before we opened it we decided to return it and try the booster seat for the sake of space and it's been great! It's so easy to clean!

Unknown said...

next time, grab some hot water from the kitchen, 't will be a much better outcome. can't wait to check out ur pool. Jake loves ours but there really isn't a shallow end. its hilarious to watch.

Anonymous said...

YES, looks like our video, did the same thing! I just know he will love it next time! Love you guys too!