Friday, May 14, 2010

Well....we're having a......

BABY GIRL!!!!!!!


And her name will be......

So, far she's looking perfectly "normal" and right on track for growth!

(this is a throw-back shot just like the one I took with Owen's pregnancy the day we found out it was a boy!)

We're feeling so incredibly thankful for a healthy ultrasound - she was moving all around the whole time! Right now it looks like I have a partial placental previa, but since it can't really be diagnosed until 28wks gestation we're hoping that it resolves on it's own with additional uterine growth. We still can't believe we're having a daughter!

5 comments:

Allie said...

Congrats!!! So super exciting! And so glad that she is healthy!

Becky White said...

Grandma Becky loves you, baby girl!

Becky White said...

Grandma Becky loves you, baby Girl!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you, I am hoping that I will get the same news in 14 weeks!!

Unknown said...

We are so happy for you!! Looking forward to seeing you soon. Love to all. Aunt Chick