Happy viability day Miss Eleanor June!
You're growing so strong now - moving all the time and giving mommy & daddy good kicks! Your big brother thinks its great fun to bounce on mommy's tummy, which we just think is his way to say "I love you Ella".
We have a growing collection of the most precious and lovely outfits for you! It's making mommy very happy to have more pink in this house of boys! Your daddy picked out your crib bedding (with mommy's help, of course) and it's here...ready for your new crib!
Mommy and daddy still cannot believe that you're on your way little one. We felt like Owen was our most ultimate blessing and now that feeling has doubled because of you. You are loved and cherished so much already Ella-girl, you just keep growing strong and get nice & comfy for the last half of our pregnancy.
Here is Eleanor's bedding set:
Mommy and daddy still cannot believe that you're on your way little one. We felt like Owen was our most ultimate blessing and now that feeling has doubled because of you. You are loved and cherished so much already Ella-girl, you just keep growing strong and get nice & comfy for the last half of our pregnancy.
Here is Eleanor's bedding set:

3 comments:
What a sweet letter to Ella! She's going to love reading that one day.
Love the bedding, I almost picked the same bedding out for Riley!
Ella is going to have many happy memories in her room with the beautiful bedding!
Yay! I meant to email you this morning, but you beat me to it. Happy Viability Day, Ella! Woo Hoo! Your "Auntie" Dawn is trying to think up a fabulous present for you. :)
omg you are so cute julie. im tearing up reading this. am I pregnant too? I wish......
Post a Comment