Today was a good day! Cory was able to meet me at my OB appointment this morning and we were able to look at Miss Eleanor on U/S together. Her measurements are right on track, my placenta previa has resolved on its own and my amniotic fluid levels are good. She was head down today - although since I'll be a repeat C/S her position doesn't really matter :) She was a very good girl during the scan and gave us some cute profile shots:

I also had my gestational diabetes test today - yuck. However, with Owen's pregnancy I felt VERY sick after the test but today, I did okay. So, I'm hoping that this means perhaps I passed it and can avoid the even worse 3hr test. We saw (the fabulous) Dr. Gates today - who always makes us laugh - and were able to schedule Eleanor's delivery for October 1, 2010!! As long as things keep going well and we keep the pre-eclampsia far far away, Ella should be an October baby...already looking forward to pumpkin carving parties, hayrides, apple bobbing and all things fall related to celebrate her!

So now that it's been verified twice that Eleanor is indeed a girl (ha!) I'm excited to really move forward with finishing her room, getting some clothes washed & put away and doing some (very dangerous) shopping on Etsy!
Thank you everyone for all the good thoughts and prayers that you sent our way today - we felt the love!
1 comment:
Can't wait to see pics of Ella's room!!!
Post a Comment