Sunday, September 5, 2010

34 wks pregnant

Well, we're 25 days away from Miss Eleanor's scheduled C/S and I'm feeling like it cannot get here soon enough, ha! Cory and I have been so caught up with family things and just keeping up with Owen that the blog has been a bit neglected, so here are some of the latest updates.

I just had an OB appointment on Friday and things are going right on track. My belly is measuring at exactly 34wks and Ella is moving all the time. She moves so different from Owen - constantly up in my ribs making me very short of breath. I passed my gestational diabetes test and so far my BP's have been totally normal...hoping it stays that way. Really, the only "issue" is that for the past 5 weeks or so I've been getting very lightheaded and dizzy. It's continued to get worse the further along we go which is making it hard to be out of the house. A few days ago when I was at WalMart, I got so lightheaded that my vision actually got blurry, my hearing got fuzzy and I broke out in a cold sweat. I had to sit there for about 30min before it passed and I could drive home - kinda scary.

It's such a different feeling this time around having our delivery date set, but it's brought about a new anxiety. We have everything planned for Oct. 1st but if anything happens before then things will get a little crazy around here! So, even though things are planned we're trying to get back up plans in place - just in case something happens early. We only have a few things left to do around the house - pack the hospital bag, bring in the pack and play, hang a few things on Ella's wall and pick out her coming home outfit.

I could write for days about how sweet Owen is and how much he is growing & changing, but that will need to be a whole different post :) I cannot believe we only have 25 days left as a family of three...

1 comment:

Allie said...

You need a countdown to Eleanor's birthday!