I know this is a bit late with Thanksgiving being over and all, but I feel the need to tell the universe how incredibly thankful I am for the blessings God has given us.
- To my Cory Louis - you are my puzzle piece and my best friend. I am thankful every moment to have you as my partner and as the father to our children. You are such an amazing man - constant, gentle, loving and devoted.
- To our two precious children, Owen & Eleanor - I will never understand what we did to deserve you both as our children. Every moment we spend together I am constantly in awe of your perfection and how you both complete me in a way I never thought possible.
- To three of the most amazing women I know - Dawn, Haley and Leslie - you are my true sisters, my inspirations and my anchors. I know that no matter what life throws at us, the three of you will always be there and for that I am eternally grateful.
- To our Pastor and his family - God truly gave us a gift in leading us to Epiphany. The love, support and gentle guidance you've given us over these last two years has been heaven sent and we will always count you as one of our greatest blessings.
- To my new co-workers at Northside Women's Care - although we have yet to actually start working together (Jan 2011), I am beyond grateful for the opportunity you've given me to practice with you. The love & support you've shown me these last 6 months has been incredible. I feel so blessed to be joining such an amazing group of women and cannot wait to start working with you all.
- To our family - we're so thankful for those of you who have come to our rescue these last few months. It meant the world to Cory and I to know that our children were being loved as fiercely as we love them, even when we weren't there. Nothing means more to us than seeing our children thrive and grow.
No comments:
Post a Comment