Friday, January 7, 2011

My office space

I started my job as the Women's Health Nurse Practitioner of Northside Women's Care on Monday this week and I could not be more happy!

Here's a shot of my office space:

Note the happy uterus on my desk - it's quickly becoming the office mascot, ha!

Cory came in last weekend to help me hang a few things on the wall. The roses are from the office gals - they gave them to me on my first day!

All my books!

The flowers he, Owen and Eleanor sent me this week! It's shaped like a cuppycake!

Right now, I'm working Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday - rounding with the MD's in the early AM at Community North then seeing patients for the rest of the day in the office. Loving it SO much!

1 comment:

D said...

Um. Wow. I am super jealous of your office space! You have a window, your desk is HUGE, and you have a place for all your books! I definitely don't have that. Lucky you! So glad you are enjoying it.

Hugs!