Sunday, April 3, 2011

The many faces of Eleanor June

Here's our Ella-Bella, sitting in her bumbo seat with toys that brother Owen has given her. She seems truly surprised to have the"mommarozzi" in her face!
I love this picture because I can hear her squealing laughter just looking at it.
Here we are gettin' some sun (in the shade, ha!) with daddy & brother.

Note her CrAzY hair - this is the way it styles itself, regardless of what we do to it.

Yay! More time outside in the sun (while in the shade) in the bumbo seat. See how sickly our lawn looks - I'm not looking forward to trying to revive it this year, ugh.

She is truly our ray of sunshine.

She is her daddy's daughter - they look so much alike.

2 comments:

Allie said...

She is precious!!!

D said...

I've been dying for new photos!! I think Ella needs a bow in her hair. It is certainly long enough for a mini ponytail! Hugs!