Miss Ella-Bella, the mail man just dropped off a package from you that came all the way from California! Are you so excited to open it?!

Ella says to daddy: "daddy, is this really for me"?
Daddy to Ella: "it sure is! miss Riley and her momma, Allie sent this to you"!
OMG - how did they know my size?!?! How did they know my style?!?! Which one do I want to wear first?

I can't decide, so I think I'll just snuggle with all of them right now!!!

So...Miss Riley and our favorite California momma, Allie - Ella Bella and I are sending you huge thank yous from Indiana for the L-O-V-E-L-Y baby girl clothes for this summer! We'll take lots of pictures to show you and we cannot wait for our get together in June!
Love,
The Albert girls
1 comment:
Yay! So glad that you guys got them and they made it there, I never trust the mail! Riley is super excited to share her old clothes with Miss Ella and I'm so glad that you like them! Can't wait to meet you ladies and sweet Owen in June! Xoxo!
Post a Comment