Saturday, September 3, 2011

Sissy time!

About a month ago, I was able to spend a long weekend at Ft. Campbell, KY with my sister! She asked me to come down to help take care of her after having her wisdom teeth out (her husband Grant is in Afghanistan right now) so how could I say no? The day before her surgery we went out and did as many fun things as we could fit in!

Here we are doing a smooshy face pic at Old Chicago - our favorite pizza place!

Leslie and I collect "breakfast buddy" keychains...I got a stack of pancakes! They come in boxes that are sealed so you never know which one you're going to get.

Here's sissy snacking on some pizza later in the day, hehehe :)

She did AMAZING with the surgery and recovery! The entire time I was there it was well over 100 degrees each day. She lives on the Army base and their housing unit was under strict temp control where the AC couldn't be turned up very high...so it was sticky & hot. The only time it was tolerable to be outside was later in the evening - so, here we are walking around the neighborhood after dark & not wearing the "mandatory" reflective army gear, hehehe....luckily the MP's didn't catch us b/c Leslie was all drugged and up!

Love you sissy! Miss you so much!

No comments: