Flowers from my dear husband...white roses are my favorite :) I'm such a lucky gal!
Saturday, April 7, 2007
Other Albert Home Updates
So, don't think that Cory's the only one who's been having fun updating the Albert home! I tend to focus on the small details, so while these additions are not as monumental as our new TV, I think they make a difference!
Last year, Cory and I bought this candle chandelier from Illuminations at the Keystone Fashion Mall. Well, I decided to removed the fall colored votive cups and replace them with clear votive cups instead, and it makes a huge difference!
Cory hung our ~Albert Family~ established sign just over the staircase. It helps to emphasize the height of the ceilings in our living room.
We went to Pier One last week and found these *great* blue glass canisters. They have a nice heavy weight to them and air-tight lids. Right now they're gracing the top of our refrigerator, but once we're in our first home and have actual counter space, we'll find a new spot for them!
As if I need to explain this one! It hangs over our bedroom closet door, and it is, appropriately, the last thing we see before going to bed.
Flowers from my dear husband...white roses are my favorite :) I'm such a lucky gal!
Flowers from my dear husband...white roses are my favorite :) I'm such a lucky gal!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey guys! Nice TV. It looks very nice in your living room. That's awesome that you were able to get ahold of a Wii. They are so hard to find. I love Cooking Mama and Twlight Princess. They are great games. I hope you both have fun with you new toys. The other additions to your home look wonderful as well!
What is Twilight Princess!!!??!!! I wanna play!
Post a Comment