It's impossible to not notice how spring is ~springing~ all around us right now. Each morning we can hear the birds singing their song in our back yard, the trees are blooming and flips flops are now the shoe of choice! Spring is such a wonderful time of the year because it means new beginnings. Fresh starts, new energy and new life are around us. Last spring, Cory and I were so lucky to have a family of sparrows nest in our hanging geranium plant on the front porch. We were just like nervous parents as we watched their babies grow and eventually fly away...I'm secretly hoping that they'll return this year! I've also noticed all the new babies around us! It seems like baby girls are in bloom and season right now, because everywhere I look, it seems like I see a new precious baby girl. Now, granted I work in an OB office so I may be a bit bias, but every time I see a new baby this wonderful feeling of excitement & hope wells up in me...excitement for the moment when it's our turn to become parents.

One of our honeymoon pictures
overlooking Lake Michigan
~Even though spring is great, fall is still my favorite season~

Anyone who knows me, knows that I love ducks!
This is a duck we met on our honeymoon in Michigan :)
I figured it would be appropriate to post my ducky picture since we'll be seeing baby ducks very soon!
2 comments:
You should post the London swans that were sticking their butts up in the air at us! Hehehehe
Noah saw this picture on my screen this morning and excitedly said, "Cory! Julie!"
Post a Comment