Tuesday, May 29, 2007

One of the best feelings....

I believe when you work hard you deserve to play hard. I also believe that if you don't take care of yourself it becomes very hard to take care of your responsibilities and enjoy the work that you do. One of the ways I take care of myself is by getting monthly massage therapy from the good folks at Mango Bay Spa. I cannot tell you how wonderful I feel afterwards! But what I can tell you is that after a short 60 minutes, my muscles feel like melted butter and there is not a "knot" of stress in my body. In addition to massage therapy this month I treated myself to some music therapy by Michael Buble. I love his new CD and even more so, I love the way his music makes me feel. It reminds me of how I felt at our wedding reception, a short seven months ago. Ahhh, just had to share! I hope you all have your own way of de-stressing & taking care of yourselves that works just as well as I know mine does.

No comments: