Sunday, May 27, 2007

It came from the closet.....

The chore that Cory and I hate to do the most is LAUNDRY. Today, Cory was upstairs in our bedroom working on putting the laundry away when I thought I heard a cry for help.....

It had finally happened, the laundry was taking over! My husband was in the fight of his life...reaching out for help.....

Too strong for the hold of the laundry, my husband found a weak spot around the scrub pants and towels... he prevailed!

That smile shows his relief that the fight is finally over and that victory is sweet!

Can you tell that we have way too much fun putting laundry away in this house!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank God Cory is ok! I've been trapped in a similar pile myself and it is quite frightening! LOL!

Anonymous said...

This made me laugh! You guys are so silly...hehehe. I hate the laundry too. Our bedroom frequently looks like a clothes bomb went off!

Unknown said...

Oh my God! Thank God he's ok!! I have been worried about this happening and now I know it's possible. Wow...makes you think twice about the danger level of laundry!