We had a request to see pictures of the vintage prints we picked up...
We don't know if these prints will grace the walls of our current townhome, but we're certain that we'll find a space for them in our first home.
Here are a few other *things* that Cory and I picked up...
We envisioned this vintage style sign hanging in the mud room of our first home as a constant reminder of the choices we can make each day.
We envisioned this vintage style sign hanging in the mud room of our first home as a constant reminder of the choices we can make each day.
Each time we visit a new city or go on vacation somewhere, Cory and I choose a magnet to bring home as our souvenir. I imagine that if we keep this up, one day we'll be able to fill the side of a refrigerator with all our "vacation magnets". Plus, it will be a fun way to tell stories to our children of all the places "Mommy & Daddy" have been.
This magnet quotes a verse from "An Irish Blessing" that was read during our marriage ceremony...
1 comment:
Hey! I really like those zen plates. They are so unique. What a find!
Post a Comment