Sunday, July 8, 2007

School's out for summer!

That title says it all! With great relief and satisfaction, I'm happy to report that school for me is officially over until the end of August! And to top if off, I have every Wednesday off from work to do...well whatever I want (my full time contract was changed at the begining of the summer so I could attend class, which was all day on Wednesdays, and since I'll only be at the office until the end of the summer, we felt there would be minimal benefit to picking that day back up).

Ahhhh, here's to all the fun that summertime brings, lazy weekends spent at the lake, movies at the IMA, outdoor water aerobics at the Y, ice cream, flip flops and of course homework free evenings & weekends!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the wednesday's off and spare a few thoughts for us poor Wednesday workers!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mary, I will...but the countdown is already ticking away, as I only have 4 more wonderful Wednesdays off!