After almost a month, I finally got my Xbox 360 back. Actually, it's a new one - they couldn't fix the old one. They gave me a 1 month Xbox Live gold subscription for the trouble. The new one works great, but it a bit louder - sounds almost like a jet engine :) Hopefully they put the upgraded heatsink in it, but I'm a bit worried since the manufactured date is last October.
I downloaded a bunch of demos, including 2 ones I'm looking really forward to: Bioshock and Beautiful Katamari. One word for Bioshock - wow! Don't walk, run to the store to get it! Beautiful Katamari looks to be just as fun as the PS2 versions.
That's not the only thing that broke lately. The power supply in the desktop went out. Luckily it didn't take out anything else. Also, the flat panel monitor has been having some issues so it got replaced. We also had to have Julie's laptop fixed since the speakers went out. And the AC has gone out 3 times this summer. Crossing my fingers that it's the last of it for a while ;) I hope I just didn't jinx myself...
1 comment:
It must be all that "Julie & Cory electricity" between you two that is causing all electronic devices around you to malfunction!
Cool it down now, you newlyweds! LOL....
Post a Comment