Since we spent our holiday weekend in Indianapolis this year, it gave us the chance to go see the annual ~*Circle of Lights*~ downtown! It was a fun evening spent with friends over dinner and then bundling up to stay warm outside! Here is a picture of the circle just after the lights were turned on:
Here's a cute picture of my friend Cassi and I...she was the brilliant mind behind organizing our little get together!
Before heading back home, we hit the Cinnabon at the circle center mall for a warm treat...little did I know that Heather *hates* cinnamon! It was a great way to kick off the '07 holiday season!
1 comment:
Julie & Cory:
I had so much fun. Thank you so much for joining us for the Tree Lighting this year. It was great to see you two. And, what great pictures!
See you soon. Love,
Cass
Post a Comment