When Cory and I spent our first Christmas together, 3 years ago, we were out shopping one December evening and found a $20 bill in the middle of a parking lot...no one was around so there was no way to give it back to who lost it. We used our findings to buy each other our first Christmas stockings. Well, they've not aged well and we decided that this year we would buy proper Christmas stockings! Here's a picture of the ones we choose...Cory will have the green one and I will have the red one...and as we have our babies, boys will get a green stocking and our baby girls will get a red one :)

We'll be spending Thanksgiving with my family in Warsaw this year, then we'll travel to New York for Christmas to be with the Albert's. Cory is being as patient as he can with me right now because I'm already in the Christmas mood & wanting to play holiday music...he has this *strict* rule against any Christmas celebration until the day after Thanksgiving. So, needless to say, you know what we'll be doing the day after Thanksgiving....DECORATING!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment