Do I need to say more? For Christmas this year, Cory was given Guitar Hero from his parents which was a huge surprise. But an even bigger surprise was finding out how much fun it is to play...and even more so, how addicting it is! We're finding out that if we play for too long (more than 5 songs) our vision starts to go all funny and things that ought not to be moving start going up and down in a strange pattern! Cory just hit his first perfect song tonight, scoring 100% (on easy...lets not get carried away here Cory!), which was quickly followed by the new mantra "You Rock"!
We arrived back in Indy today at about 4pm. We made really good time with the entire trip home from Rochester lasting only 9 hours. It feels SO good to be back in our own space. However, I will admit that I've already started the new "To Do" list and I'm anxious to that started tomorrow!
We arrived back in Indy today at about 4pm. We made really good time with the entire trip home from Rochester lasting only 9 hours. It feels SO good to be back in our own space. However, I will admit that I've already started the new "To Do" list and I'm anxious to that started tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment