As we watched the Times Square ball drop (Cory was impressed with the new LED lights used) and toasted to 2008, we wasted no time kissing 2007 good-by because it was such a rough year for us. So, here's hoping that 2008 will bring many blessings and joys this year, I think we're due!
Tuesday, January 1, 2008
Happy 2008!
Cory and I rang in the New Year together at home this year. On New Year's Eve, we were determined to get all our Christmas decorations put away b/c as superstition says, you want to start the New Year with all items celebrating the prior year put away (silly, I know!). By the time we recycled the tree, picked up all the needles, packed all the ornaments & decorations, made an emergency trip to Target for additional storage bins (from all the after Christmas super sale purchases!) and did some cleaning & rearranging of the living room we were exhausted!
As we watched the Times Square ball drop (Cory was impressed with the new LED lights used) and toasted to 2008, we wasted no time kissing 2007 good-by because it was such a rough year for us. So, here's hoping that 2008 will bring many blessings and joys this year, I think we're due!
As we watched the Times Square ball drop (Cory was impressed with the new LED lights used) and toasted to 2008, we wasted no time kissing 2007 good-by because it was such a rough year for us. So, here's hoping that 2008 will bring many blessings and joys this year, I think we're due!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment