Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Is that the crackling of fire wood?

There's something *new* at the Albert house! Look at our lovely "fireplace"! All those dancing flames, the comforting sounds of popping firewood and of course the gentle warmth that now radiates through the house....



Well, not quite! Yes, I did go out and buy one of the DVD's that is of a fireplace and I love it! There are three different fireplaces you can choose from and they each have the authentic wood burning noise or an option to play "soothing music" along with the popping from the fire. Cory and I both grew up in homes that had a fireplace, and that is one of the many things lacking from our townhome, so this was an easy "fix"!

So, as I settle in for a long afternoon of grading, I've turned the lights down, put the tree lights on and have our "fireplace" burning! Hope you're all staying warm!

No comments: