Monday, February 18, 2008

Props to Craig's List

Cory and I have really had a lot success on Craig's List! So far, we have sold:

~ Our slate topped dinning room table & chairs
~ Our 4 wooden DVD racks
~ A piece of metal wall art that was hanging in our dinning area (which matched the slate table)
~ My old Ashley furniture coffee table
~ Our old set of blue dishes & service-ware

Now, as happy as we are that these things have sold (at our asking prices!) we have gone through our share of buyers no-showing. It was so frustrating waiting around for these people to show or call! More than any other item, our coffee table gained the most interest and the most no-shows...I think the final count was 4 times we were stood up before someone actually bought it! We went through 2 rounds of no-showing for the dishes, but they just sold tonight. Yay!

1 comment:

Danko Family said...

I forget about Craig's List and usually turn to Ebay to get rid of things that have value. I'll have to remember this. Since you're getting rid of these things, does that mean you get to buy NEW stuff to go in your NEW house? You must be so excited!