I made it to my doctor's office today (thanks to my wonderful Cory for de-icing my SUV doors) and was promptly diagnosed with bronchitis, as I suspected. He changed my antibiotics to Avelox and gave me a new inhaler to help with all the wheezing & shortness of breath. I had a 101 fever at the office, and they wouldn't let me leave until they could give me a dose of Advil. So, I've been sleeping off and on all day, drinking lots and lots of water since it's the best expectorant and I've managed to go through an entire box of kleenex over these last 48 hrs, I think that's a record for me! Since I'm suppose to be at the hospital on Friday for clinical, we talked about the likelihood of me being better by then, and right now we're both hopeful that I'll be able to go.
Thanks to everyone who has been checking in on me :o)
1 comment:
ARGH! The sicknesses just keep coming. I hope this weekend has been restful for you. Let us know if you need anything!
Post a Comment