e had fun swimming this summer and catching all the great summer movie releases, but that's about it for summer time fun. If we could have Fall for twelve months of the year, it still wouldn't be enough for me. With things gearing up for my 2nd year of teaching, school supplies showing up in stores, and buying Purdue football tickets this week, I feel so ready for the cool sweatshirt weather, falling leaves, pumpkin patches, apple orchards, getting to make soups & stews and everything else that Fall brings!
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Longing for the Fall
Anyone who knows me, knows that Fall is my most favorite time of the year. I'm definitely having mid-summer blues right now...I just *hate* hot weather and it feels like it's been an oven lately! We hav
e had fun swimming this summer and catching all the great summer movie releases, but that's about it for summer time fun. If we could have Fall for twelve months of the year, it still wouldn't be enough for me. With things gearing up for my 2nd year of teaching, school supplies showing up in stores, and buying Purdue football tickets this week, I feel so ready for the cool sweatshirt weather, falling leaves, pumpkin patches, apple orchards, getting to make soups & stews and everything else that Fall brings!
e had fun swimming this summer and catching all the great summer movie releases, but that's about it for summer time fun. If we could have Fall for twelve months of the year, it still wouldn't be enough for me. With things gearing up for my 2nd year of teaching, school supplies showing up in stores, and buying Purdue football tickets this week, I feel so ready for the cool sweatshirt weather, falling leaves, pumpkin patches, apple orchards, getting to make soups & stews and everything else that Fall brings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Me too!!! I hate summer because it gets so hot. It's been triple digits in the Big D for a week or two already! Fall doesn't usually come to us until October or sometimes November, so I won't dust off my sweatshirts just yet. Oh - and FOOTBALL!!! I can't wait until football. :)
Post a Comment