Friday, October 17, 2008
Mid-Term = Happy Professor Albert
For once, I'm *happy* that it's mid-term time! I'm happy because this is the first mid-term where I've not been a student myself, so I can fully enjoy being at the top of the hill rather than being the one who is climbing it! Today in clinical, my students asked me if I could have a study session with them for their next lecture exam - this surprised me since I'm not involved in the lecture this semester, and then my students went on to tell me that they've learned so much more in clinical with me than in lecture! I tell you, nothing could make this Professor more happy than hearing that from my students. So later in October, I'll be hosting up to 18 nursing students here in our home - I promised pizza to everyone who came, anything I can do to bribe more learning, ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment