Things I loved in September/September blessings:
- Starting the "Twilight" series by Stephenie Meyer
- Being back in class again - yes, I'm insane
- Having fall scents in the house
- Being able to open up the windows in the evening
- Getting 4 paychecks between Cory and I - 'mo money LESS problems!
- Reconnecting with several friends
- Cory finally hooking me up with a "safe" file transferring program - let the pirating begin!
- The new show Fringe - Joshua Jackson, need I say more?
- Falling back in love with the Beatles
- Allowing myself to be angry - resentful - sad without guilt
- Cory and I putting ourselves first - always
- My lovely new laptop
- Driving fast and NOT getting caught!
1 comment:
I love that you do this every month. I think we all need to stop and be thankful for what we have more often than we do. Hope to catch up with you soon, love!
Post a Comment